The new Tanda Mobile App is really starting to take off with over 5,000 new users in the last month. On the back of some customer feedback, we have added our most requested feature, the option to enter unavailability in the app.
Native Mobile Experience for Employees
Employees have always been able to enter the times they are unavailable via an online portal, but it was not always easy to get to. Now, a better version of this functionality is available any time through the app – meaning employees have a single location to check their rosters and also let their manager know when they can’t work. Once an employee enters their unavailability, we’ll let their manager know with an email.
- Filing of unavailability directly within the app
- Recurring unavailability can be scheduled (e.g. for students with classes)
- Real-time roster updates whenever an employee adds or changes their unavailability
Knowing the time your employees prefer not to work helps you plan a roster that works better for everyone. Tanda lets you do this in two ways.
- You can see all unavailability requests via My Tanda under ‘Time Off’ > ‘Unavailability’.
- You will be notified if you create a shift for someone that clashes with their availability.
It doesn’t stop you from rostering the person at that time, it just gives you a heads-up about their schedule.