Front Desk Receptionist Job Description
Our company is seeking a friendly, customer-oriented person to join our dynamic front desk team. As a [Front Desk Receptionist] you will be responsible for registering and assigning guests to their rooms. Your friendly and professional demeanor will be aimed at ensuring client satisfaction, and you will be the first point of contact for guests for the duration of their stay.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
– Reserving and blocking out rooms for same day bookings and future reservations;
– Building great relationships with all departments, especially housekeeping, to ensure smooth and quick service to clients;
– Keeping the front desk and lobby neat and organised;
– Providing the highest quality of service to the customer at all times; and
– Ensuring that clients needs are tended to swiftly.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU SHOULD HAVE:
– Relevant qualifications relating to Business Administration or Hospitality;
– Relevant work experience in a similar or other supportive role;
– Excellent people skills;
– Customer service-obsessed mindset; and
– A neat and organised personality.
This role will be truly fulfilling for young, career-driven individuals with a passion for client services. If you want to excel in the hospitality industry and grow with our brand, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
About this Template
Hiring a Front Desk Receptionist? Download and customise Tanda’s free job description template to screen applicants and know what to expect out of your candidates.