Recruitment and Selection Process
[Company Name] is committed to our equal opportunity statement at every selection stage. We aim to hire the best candidates to join our team, based on their qualifications and their fit with the company.
All employees and applicants will be treated fairly and equally under this statement. The hiring team will comply with the equal opportunity statement by not discriminating against applicants, regardless of protected characteristics like age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, religion, disability, and medical history.
This statement applies to all employees who are involved in hiring for [Company Name]. It also applies to all potential job candidates.
Hiring teams should follow the following steps:
- Identify the need for an opening
- Decide whether to hire externally or internally
- Review the job description and compose a job advertisement
- Select appropriate sources for posting the job advertisement
- Decide on the selection stages and time frame
- Review resumes
- Shortlist potential candidates
- Conduct telephone interviews to narrow selection
- Conduct in person interviews
- Select the most suitable candidate
- Make an official offer
Once the offer is accepted, a suitable date of employment will be agreed upon. On this date, the new employee will start orientation.
Other Employee Handbook Content Resources:
Get an editable version of this template!DOWNLOAD