Our company is seeking an organised and customer service-oriented Operations Manager to ensure smooth process flow and service delivery to our clients.
As Operations Manager, you will be responsible for developing and overseeing the operations processes, establishing and maintaining appropriate systems to monitor, and evaluating and reporting on all operational departments. You will need to work closely with managers in other departments so excellent people skills is a must!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring ongoing maintenance of buildings and grounds;
- Liaising with public utilities to ensure that water and electrical services are working;
- Managing budgets relating to maintenance and upkeep;
- Managing recruitment, screening, hiring, and orientation of operations staff;
- Developing and implementing operational procedures and regulations for inventory and purchasing; and
- Swiftly resolving any complaints arising from internal or external customers.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Relevant qualifications relating in Business Management, or similar or 5+ years experience in a similar role;
- Relevant experience in the operations field, preferably as an Assistant Manager or another supportive role;
- Knowledge of local laws and practises;
- A management orientation;
- Excellent people skills; and
- A customer service-obsessed mindset.
This role will be truly fulfilling for an anyone with a passion for processes and policies, and sees the reward in a hard days work. If you want to excel in the hospitality industry and grow with our brand, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Get an editable version of this template!DOWNLOAD