Our company is seeking a caring Nursery Manager to join our team and help promote a happy and healthy environment.
As Nursery Manager you will be responsible for meeting the needs of our parents, their children, and our staff. You will be expected to ensure compliance with all regulations in local or national law, as well as implement and maintain processes and procedures to foster the development of the children.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day-to-day financial operations of the nursery;
- Ensuring a safe, happy and compliant environment for our parents, children, and staff;
- Working closely with the parents to ensure continued involvement in the development of their children;
- Meeting financial targets and managing the occupancy ensuring maximum capacity;
- Managing recruitment, screening, hiring, and orientation of childcare and other staff; and
- Managing and leading staff in a motivating and uplifting manner.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Relevant child care qualifications;
- Relevant experience in the child care industry, preferably as an Assistant Manager;
- Knowledge of local laws and practises relating to health and safety and child care;
- A management oriented mindset;
- Excellent people skills; and
- A love for children and their development.
This role will truly be fulfilling for anyone with a passion for the development, education, and wellbeing of children. If you want to excel in your career and grow with our brand, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Get an editable version of this template!DOWNLOAD