Front Desk Supervisor
Our company is seeking an organised, customer service-oriented Front Desk Supervisor to ensure a smooth process flow to deliver services to our guests.
As Front Desk Supervisor you will supervise the daily shift processes ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures. You will need to work closely with managers in other departments, so excellent people skills is a must.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Training, resolving conflicts between, and coaching the front desk team members to ensure quality customer service and smooth operational processes;
- Resolving customer complaints and problems in a quick and efficient manner while maintaining a friendly and courteous demeanour;
- Building strong relationships and liaising with all other departments;
- Performing other duties as assigned, requested, or deemed necessary by management; and
- Ensuring outstanding customer care at all times.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Relevant qualifications relating in Hospitality or similar, or 5+ years experience in a similar role;
- Relevant experience in the Hospitality field, preferably as an Assistant Front Desk Supervisor or a supportive role;
- A management orientation;
- Excellent people skills; and
- Customer service-obsessed mindset.
This role will truly be fulfilling for anyone with a passion for processes and client services. If you want to excel in the hospitality industry and grow with our brand, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Get an editable version of this template!DOWNLOAD