We are seeking an outgoing food lover with a passion for people to join our team as a Restaurant Manager.
As Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for creating an exceptional dining experience for all patrons. We strive to create a special experience for every customer who comes through our doors, and we are seeking someone with a customer-oriented mindset. Your performance will be measured by average table service time, revenue, cost of goods sold, customer happiness, employee turnover, and profitability.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Executive Chef to set a commercially successful menu;
- Liaising with suppliers to manage cost of goods sold;
- Maintaining sufficient staffing levels to control budget and meet service requirements;
- Leading our team to craft an amazing dining experience for all customers;
- Creating a culture of upselling to customers;
- Doing everything in our power to make sure customers leave full, satisfied, and happy; and
- Applying the principles of workforce success, to keep our team motivated.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Relevant Hospitality experience, preferably as a Manager or Assistant Manager;
- A love of food and dining;
- Experience in interviewing and hiring;
- Engaging communication skills that focuses on customers; and
- Proficiency with retail management systems, including Point of Sale, and Workforce Management.
This is a significant opportunity for the right individual to prove their capabilities in team leadership. If you want to excel in the hospitality industry and grow with our brand, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Get an editable version of this template!DOWNLOAD