Public Relations Coordinator
Our company is seeking a caring Public Relations Coordinator to join our team and promote our company image.
As Public Relations Coordinator, you will use all forms of media to build, maintain, and manage our company’s reputation. You will communicate coordinated messages to target audiences and manage campaigns to maintain the company image.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning, developing and implementing strategies;
- Researching, writing, and distributing press releases to targeted media;
- Organising and attending promotional events, including presentations, conferences and client events;
- Conducting market research into similar companies to ensure our company is competitive in the market; and
- Liaising with all departments and managers about upcoming projects, objectives and timelines.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Qualifications related to Marketing or Business Management;
- Relevant experience in the marketing field;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent people skills; and
- The ability to continuously improve the company strategy.
This role will truly be fulfilling for anyone with a passion for people, marketing and media. If you want to excel in your career and grow with our brand, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Get an editable version of this template!DOWNLOAD