Our company is seeking an organised, customer service oriented Hotel Manager to ensure smooth process flow and service delivery to our guests.
As Hotel Manager you will be the ambassador for the brand of our hotel. You will be responsible for assuring that the hotel operates at the highest possible standard. For this you must be organised and dedicated to providing excellent customer service.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded;
- Delivering hotel budget goals and setting other short and long term strategic goals for the property;
- Building strong relationships and liaising with all other departments;
- Ensuring full compliance with the hotel’s operating policies, procedures; and service standards; and
- Ensuring outstanding customer care at all times.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Previous experience as a Hotel Manager or Assistant Hotel manager;
- A high level of financial literacy;
- Experience in interviewing and hiring;
- A desire to assist customers at every opportunity;
- Excellent communication skills; and
- Proficiency with retail management systems, including Booking Management and Workforce Management.
This is a terrific opportunity for a driven individual to prove their worth and make a large contribution. If you want to excel in the hospitality industry and grow with our brand, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Get an editable version of this template!DOWNLOAD