Free Rota Template for Excel
Tired of doing your rota management manually? Then stop using pen and paper or long email chains to build your rota!
Our free excel rota template eliminates paperwork and creates easier communication between you and your employees. Why waste hours in rota when there is a better way.
Download Our Free Rota Template
or Skip the template.... Try out Tanda's Full Rota Solution
How to share your Rota Template to your employees
Because this template is on Excel Spreadsheet, it can be easily shared with read only access. All of your employees will be able to see changes in real-time, but won't be able to edit their schedule without asking you.
- At the upper righthand corner of the worksheet, locate and click the “Share” button.
- There’s a prompt box that allows you to share the worksheet with your employees by adding their respective email, but first locate the “advance option” below the textbox.
- With that advance option, you can now add and set a permission on where you can tag an employee to access it in the read-only by clicking the “pencil button” aligned to the name of the employee(s) that you are sharing the worksheet with.
- Once you’ve added the necessary employees, just click “Done
How to initiate comment with your employees in the Excel Spreadsheet
Google sheets comes built in with an internal comment or conversation system where employees can directly message you to request a change in their schedule.
- At the upper right of the worksheet, locate then click the “comment” button to open the comment panel.
- Then you are now ready to comment to all of the members of that sheet.
Time & Attendance Software
Our rota software is 10 time easier than any excel rota
- Track staff time and attendance to the minute, as it happens
- Use financial data to optimise your rota and payroll
- Integrate with your existing payroll system
- Manage timeoff, timesheets and rota in one place
- Delegate to your team