Keeping track of multiple leave requests for your staff can be tricky, but with Tanda’s new leave management upgrade it’s simple. Watch the video below to see how it works…
On May 9th 2016 we will be releasing a big upgrade to the way you can manage staff leave in Tanda. These updates will make it much easier to approve or decline requests and appropriately communicate these outcomes with your staff.
Key leave management features
- Staff can enter leave requests through the employee portal. These requests are automatically added into the pending leave list and managers are notified by email.
- Managers can approve or decline requests all from one spot. The outcomes of each request are then sent to staff via email.
- A simple colour coding system is used to organise all leave requests (orange: pending, green: approved, red: declined).
- A powerful date filter allows you to view requests within specific date ranges (including: current pay period, last pay period etc.).
- Seamless integration with your payroll software, means that the requests in Tanda will be pushed to your payroll software with your timesheet export.
When we release the new leave upgrades simply click to the Leave item from your menu to get started.
How to use Leave in Tanda
For staff and managers
Extra detail for payroll managers