Terms and Conditions
Instruction to roll over
By ticking this box, I instruct IIML to rollover to my IOOF super account the total balance of any accounts held by other super funds found as a result of any searches authorised to be conducted.
- I authorise the deduction of the transfer fees, if applicable, by my previous super fund from the super monies rolled over to my IOOF super account.
- I am aware that I may ask IOOF for information about any fees or charges that may apply to a rollover, or any other information about the effect that the rollover may have on my super monies, and do not require such further information.
- I am aware that rolling over my lost super or super spread across multiple accounts to my IOOF super account will not change the fund to which my employer pays my contributions.
- I am aware that if I wish to change the fund into which my contributions are being paid, I will need to speak to my employer about whether I am eligible to choose the fund to which my employer contributions are made.
- I acknowledge that IIML cannot guarantee that all of my super accounts will be found and/or transferred to my IOOF super account despite all reasonable efforts being made.
- I am aware that any insurance attached to my accounts may be cancelled as a result of transferring my super monies to my IOOF super account.
- I am aware that I have the ability to increase the level of insurance cover in my IOOF super account, however any increases are subject to underwriting requirements and I may not get the same type of insurance cover in my IOOF super account.
- I release IIML and its related bodies corporate from liability for any loss or damages arising from the use of this service, either direct or incidental.
- I understand these authorisations remain in force for as long as I hold an IOOF super account and I may choose to revoke this authorisation at any time by contacting IIML.