Store Manager (Retail) Job Description
We are seeking an energetic personality with a firm grounding in retail and commercial practice to join our team as a [Retail Store Manager]. As a [Retail Store Manager], you will be responsible for managing and increasing overall store revenue and profitability by leading a team that will provide excellent customer experience. You will have the final responsibility for store performance and will be empowered to have maximum impact.
YOU RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
– Maintaining sufficient staffing levels to control budget and meet service requirements;
– Setting an excellent example for your team by presenting customers with a highly personalised experience;
– Ensuring that our store is always immaculately presented to customers;
– Applying the principles of workforce success and coach your team to outstanding performance;
– Managing the team’s schedule and time-off;
– Assisting with, and on occasions leading, the hiring process for new team members;
– Connecting the value in our products to the needs of customers through staff training and coaching; and
– Managing discounting, promotions, and merchandise placement.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU SHOULD HAVE:
– Relevant retail experience, preferably as a Store Manager or Assistant Store manager;
– An outstanding personality;
– Experience in interviewing and hiring;
– A desire to assist customers at every opportunity;
– Excellent communication skills; and
– Proficiency with retail management systems, including Point of Sale, and Workforce Management.
This is a significant opportunity for the right individual to prove their capabilities in team leadership. If you want to excel in your career and grow with our brand, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
About this Template
Hiring a Retail Store Manager? Download and customise Tanda’s free job description template to screen applicants and know what to expect out of your candidates.
Complete Guide To Hospitality Industry Compliance