Our company is seeking a driven individual to join and optimise our team.
As Spa Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the spa, planning and directing services and programs. You will also be responsible for recruitment, hiring and training of staff, and managing the finances of the spa.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Setting goals and determining action plans to meet those goals;
- Providing quick and timely responses to clients;
- Developing professional long term business relationships;
- Identifying areas of opportunity in performance;
- Recommending improvements and training to improve performance of spa team;
- Ensuring that the spa meets sanitary and health standards;
- Maintaining the product inventory; and
- Ensuring equipment is in working order.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Relevant qualifications relating in Business Administration, Marketing or similar, or 5+ years experience in a similar role;
- Relevant experience in the Hospitality field, preferably as a supportive role; and
- A management orientation;
- Excellent people skills; and
- Customer service-obsessed mindset.
This role will be truly fulfilling for anyone with a passion for operations, client services, and people development. If you want to excel in the hospitality industry and grow with our brand, we are looking forward to receiving your application.