Sales Manager Job Description
Our company is seeking a driven [Sales Manager] to join and optimise our sales team. As [Sales Manager], you will be responsible for developing and fostering old and new business through direct sales, marketing, appointment calls, and tours of the hotel. You will supervise the sales team and ensure that targets are met, and that the team provides excellent customer service at all times.
YOU RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
– Setting goals and determining action plans to meet those goals;
– Providing quick and timely communication to clients in order to develop professional, long term business relationships;
– Identifying areas of opportunity in performance;
– Recommending tools and sales training to optimize performance of the sales team; and
– Providing the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU SHOULD HAVE:
– Relevant qualifications relating in Business Administration, Marketing or similar, or 5+ years experience in a similar role;
– Relevant experience in the Hospitality field, preferably as a supportive role;
– A management orientation;
– Excellent people skills; and
– Customer service-obsessed mindset.
This role will be truly fulfilling for anyone with a passion for sales, client services, and people development. If you want to excel in your career and grow with our brand, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
About this Template
Hiring a Sales Manager? Download and customize Tanda’s free job description template to screen applicants and know what to expect out of your candidates.