Our company is seeking a driven individual to join and optimise our team.
As Shift Manager, you will be responsible for overall supervision and delegation of duties to staff members.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing your team’s shift roster, and duly informing them of their shifts;
- Ensuring excellent customer service from team members by ensuring they are properly trained;
- Informing the next shift manager about pending duties and tasks;
- Ensuring that inventory and preparations are ready for the next shift;
- Receiving or placing orders as the need arises;
- Managing the intake and closing registers at the end of the shift; and
- Reporting any grievances or shortcomings to upper management.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Relevant qualifications relating in Business Administration, Marketing or similar, or 5+ years experience in a similar role;
- Relevant experience in the Hospitality field, preferably as a supportive role;
- A management orientation;
- Excellent people skills; and
- Customer service-obsessed mindset.
This role will be truly fulfilling for anyone with a passion for operations, client services and people development. If you want to excel in your career and grow with our brand, we are looking forward to receiving your application.