Restaurant Manager Job Description
Our company is seeking a driven individual to join and optimise our team. As [Shift Manager], you will be responsible for overall supervision and delegation of duties to staff members.
YOU RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
– Managing your team’s shift roster, and duly informing them of their shifts;
– Ensuring excellent customer service from team members by ensuring they are properly trained;
– Informing the next shift manager about pending duties and tasks;
– Ensuring that inventory and preparations are ready for the next shift;
– Receiving or placing orders as the need arises;
– Managing the intake and closing registers at the end of the shift; and
– Reporting any grievances or shortcomings to upper management.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU SHOULD HAVE:
– Relevant qualifications relating in Business Administration, Marketing or similar, or 5+ years experience in a similar role;
– Relevant experience in the Hospitality field, preferably as a supportive role;
– A management orientation;
– Excellent people skills; and
– Customer service-obsessed mindset.
This role will be truly fulfilling for anyone with a passion for operations, client services and people development. If you want to excel in your career and grow with our brand, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
About this Template
Hiring a Restaurant Manager? Download and customize Tanda’s free job description template to screen applicants and know what to expect out of your candidates.