Our company is seeking an organised and process oriented Back Office Assistant to provide valuable administrative support to our company.
As Back Office Assistant you will be responsible for managing mail, maintaining your managers calendar, scheduling appointments, ordering supplies when requested, and collaborating with other departments.
Your full list of responsibilities includes:
- Working closely with other departments by completing tasks such as updating client files or conducting competitor research;
- Managing your manager’s diary by setting, moving, or cancelling meetings;
- Performing other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management;
- Assisting your manager in managing accounts, emails, and administrative queries; and
- Assisting front office team whenever necessary by performing various administrative tasks.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Relevant qualifications related to Business Administration or similar, or 5+ years experience in a similar role;
- Relevant experience in the Administration field, preferably as an Administrative Assistant or another supportive role;
- Administrative, process-oriented mindset
- Excellent people skills; and
- Customer service-obsessed mindset.
This role will truly be fulfilling for anyone with a passion for processes and client services, and sees the reward in a hard day’s work. Exciting opportunities await the successful applicant!