(Please confirm that this policy complies with your National Labour Law)
Regular Scheduled working hours:
- An employee’s work week is Monday to Friday, 08:30 to 17:00.
- Full time employees must work at least (40) hours per work week.
- Part time or Hourly employees must ensure that their timesheets and tasks are accurately captured.
Overtime is any hours worked by employees outside of the normal (40) hours.You may be required to work reasonable overtime. Overtime must be agreed to and approved by the employees direct manager.
- Saturdays are part of the normal work week, and overtime will not be applicable
- Sundays are not part of the normal work week, and overtime will be paid at one and a half time the normal rate.
- When employees claim overtime, they must ensure their timesheets and tasks are accurately captured.
- Employees may request ‘time off’ instead of monetary compensation for time worked. This must be approved by the employees direct manager.
- Any unpaid breaks must be noted.
- Employees are allowed 1 paid hour for lunch. This hour may be split as follows: 30 minute meal time, two (2) 15 minute tea breaks.
(Country) has (12) public holidays for which employees will be paid. Employees are not required to work on these days. These days are: