Download Our Free Roster Template
Try out Tanda's full Rostering Solution
Share the roster with your employees in real-time.
SAVE ON WAGES
Estimate the cost of your roster before you publish
Set View only permission for your employees to prevent changes.
Seamlessly Upgrade to Tanda's Full Rostering Offering at any time.
VIEW FROM ANYWHERE
Log in and edit the roster from any device.
There is no credit card required. The template is completely free no questions asked.
How to Share your Roster Template to your Employees
Because this template is on Excel Spreadsheet, it can be easily shared with read only access. All of your employees will be able to see changes in real-time, but won't be able to edit their schedule without asking you.
- At the upper righthand corner of the worksheet, locate and click the “Share” button.
- There’s a prompt box that allows you to share the worksheet with your employees by adding their respective email, but first locate the “advance option” below the textbox.
- With that advance option, you can now add and set a permission on where you can tag an employee to access it in the read-only by clicking the “pencil button” aligned to the name of the employee(s) that you are sharing the worksheet with.
- Once you’ve added the necessary employees, just click “Done
How to initiate comment with your employees in the excel
Google sheets comes built in with an internal comment or conversation system where employees
can directly message you to request a change in their schedule.
- At the upper right of the worksheet, locate then click the “comment” button to open the comment panel.
- Then you are now ready to comment to all of the members of that sheet.
Our Rostering is 10 times easier than any excel roster
- Track staff time and attendance to the minute, as it happens
- Use financial data to optimise your roster and payroll
- Integrate with your existing payroll system
- Manage timeoff, timesheets and rosters in one place
- Delegate to your team