About this eBook
By 2025, most Baby Boomers will retire and Millennials will make up the largest percentage of the global workforce. The next generation, dubbed Gen Z and born between 1997 and 2012, have also begun to enter the workforce. The workforce dominance of Millennials and the entry of Gen Z in the very near future is going to create significant changes in the way companies do business. There is an urgent need to create a workplace experience that meets the needs of future employees. In this Tanda ebook, we will compare Millennials with Gen Z: the challenges they face, the impact they will have on the economy, and how to make sure employers are ready to manage the workforce of the future.
- Understanding the Future Workforce
- Millennials and Gen Z: How do they compare?
- Millennials at Work: Passion and Personal Values
- Gen Z at Work: Multitasking and Human Connections
- Retaining Millennials, Engaging Gen Z
- Incorporating technology
- Promoting flexibility
- Improving personal relationships
- Investing in workforce management software