We’re excited to announce a redesign for the daily timesheet page that will mean you can check, approve and manage your timesheets much more effectively.
In the coming weeks, daily timesheets will be updated to an improved design including a number of new features:
- Improved page filters: You can now easily filter directly to pending shifts and as you approve each one it will disappear from view. Making the approval process easier as well as making it more clear which shifts require attention. Additionally you can filter to locations or teams (or a combination of both) at the same time.
- Clock-in photos: clock-in / out photos are now visible directly on the timesheet next to each shift. This will give managers and admins greater transparency over their staff time and attendance and help to ensure time-theft is not occurring.
- Award breakdowns: so you can see exactly how your shift costs are being calculated an award chart is displayed for each shift.
- Simplified allowance workflow: easily apply multiple allowances at once and see which allowances are applying to shifts without needing to use the dropdown toggle.
- Autosaving: we are introducing autosaving, this will mean immediate feedback if there are any issues on the timesheet and you won’t need to worry about clicking the save button anymore as it will save (and recalculate) every time you make a change!
- Shift specific commenting: add comments directly to shifts rather than just to the entire timesheet. This will help to remove any confusion around which shift a comment may relate to and improve timesheet communications between managers and admins.
If you want to see how things work in your account now, simply open any weekly / fortnightly individual employee timesheet as the changes coming to daily match the current timesheet design.
These updates will be released in the coming weeks, if you have any questions please email email@example.com.